by Rich Milostan
• ARIES (March 21-April 19)
This is a month for finishing up old matters and making plans for the future. Miscommunications at work could be more frequent due to Mercury retrograde (those who know about it). Good time to get back to exercising if the summer heat hindered it. Continue to learn some skills for the next 12 months that can make you feel more independent in future career decisions. Astro-Tip: Reward yourself for daily efforts.
• TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Try to do more fun things to get balance back. Romance can give opportunities but just have fun for awhile with them. Work should give you some lighter loads and be more enjoyable. Be careful in any decisions you make trying to increase money. Some unresolved situation won’t be ready to finalize till after September 25th, collect more information. Trying a new diet will be beneficial. Astro-Tip: Be good to hips when lifting things.
• GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Disagreements may occur off and on with family during this month. Limit conversations somewhat till after September 25th when this cycle lifts. Romance can give you some nice outlets to do some fun evening things. Those seeking romance should go after it, especially if you never tried to be with someone by waiting for them to come to you. Finances stay about the same, but can improve as the fall progresses.Astro-Tip: Take a friend out to lunch.
• CANCER (June 21-July 22) Making appointments this month could find you rescheduling more frequently due to Mercury retrograde. Good time to get your home ready for the coming winter months because October and November have you doing more socializing than usual. A better diet enhances how you feel, especially in the morning hours. Make sure anything you learn the next 12 moths offers future money potential. Astro-Tip: Give employees some space.
• LEO (July 23-Aug-22): Be very careful in working all money matters until after September 25th. In general you will communicate with more people than you have the lately and some will do favors for you, if you ask. Children need more confidence from you rather than “discipline” for the next six weeks. Then you will feel much better about them. Keep diet good when out and about having fun at different places. Sign up for a class to learn something that interest you. Astro-tip; Catch up on some paperwork.
• VIRGO (Aug 23-Sept 22): Birthday month is always good to treat yourself to something special. The next 12 month emphasis is making more money (should be easier), defining where family fits in while you seek personal goals and changing your fun outlets. For the month, start building a new “image” with new clothes etc., working your monthly bills a smarter and being more practical in what you want in love. Those prone to weight gain should tweak their diet. Astro-Tip: Smile at more people this month, returns!
• LIBRA (Sept 23-Oct 22): Let unresolved past matters slide till next month for more information is needed to complete. This is a good time to take a little time for yourself to rebuild your energies. Learn new relaxation skills, read a good book and don’t watch TV programs that rev you all up. You’re very likely to purchase some new clothes. Have more patience when driving. Don’t always leave at the last minute going places. More money is on the horizon. Astro-Tip: For now, be more frugal food shopping.
• SCORPIO (Oct 23 – Nov 21): High social month, make sure times meeting with others is the same. Someone from the past may call wanting to see you. Watch spending till after September 25th, more deals will be available for your needs. Someone close to you temporarily wants a little space, give it to him or her. Or, do things with them that are more relaxing. Group endeavors to meet new people with your interests increase. Astro-Tip: Give more eye winks to people now.
• SAGITTARIUS (Nov 22 – Dec 21): Very busy cycle running here and there, stick to priorities first. The people you meet are watching your personality. So remember to project the professional look in any conversations. You’re very likely to do fewer things with family not under your roof as you venture into new beginnings. If looking to advance career, wait till after the 25th where others will be more cooperative in your field. Astro-Tip: Wear good shoes for better knee maintenance.
• CAPRICORN (Dec 22 – Jan 19): Limit the amount of time you give to others if your energy has been taxed lately. The next six weeks are good to initiate passive outlets to rebuild. During this cycle it is better to finish up old projects rather than starting new ones. Learn something new that can make future money. Romance a little slow till you restructure a lot of your daily routines. At the end of the month, let more people know your skill or talent. Fall could be impressive! Astro-Tip: Relax an hour a day.
• AQUARIUS (Jan 20-Feb 18): You probably will focus a lot on money matters this month. Investing should be thoroughly thought out, but not recommenced till after the 25th when Mercury retrograde goes direct. Mercury retrograde says think three times before doing anything. Romance improves the more the month progresses. Let any family issues slide till the end of the month. Friends will help you toward some goals you have, but you may have to ask them. Astro-Tip: Rid of some clutter.
• PISCES (Feb 19-Mar 20): Close relationships will be a focus during this time. Be more around those who can help you become more financially independent in the next few years. Career will be a big area to expand, but wait till after the 25th before making any big decisions. Could receive a little surprise money within the next six weeks. Be alert in your communications with others to avoid misunderstandings at this time. Eliminate deadbeat acquaintances. Astro-Tip: Dress professionally, people impressed!
Rich is available 6 days a week for a more detailed look at your 2016. His readings include an astrological update and the tarot. For information call 248-528-2610. His Psychic Fair is the first Saturday of every month at the Troy Masonic Center, 1032 Hartland Dr Troy, Mi 48083. 10am to 4pm. The Center is located 2 blocks north of Big Beaver Rd off of Rochester Rd on the east side.